Chalet Chrysalis, Morgins : Information
Here is a summary of important information about booking your self catering holiday, together with other useful information to help you enjoy your stay in Morgins, Switzerland.
- We are open throughout the year.
- Weekly lets are shown from Saturday to Saturday. These are from 3.00 pm to 10.00 am. However, we will always try to be flexible to accommodate flights. Short breaks for a minimum of three nights may be available in low season and at other times on a last minute basis, subject to availability.
- All bookings are subject to final written confirmation. We reserve the right to refuse to accept a booking. We reserve the right to cancel or alter the booking arrangements. In the event of cancellation, we shall be liable only for the return of any monies received.
- The beds are provided with duvets. Full linen is provided including two tea towels and oven gloves. Each person is provided with one hand towel and one bath towel. Please bring your own towels for swimming.
- Full central heating, electricity, and a supply of logs for the wood burning stoves are all included in the rent.
- The property has TV, DVD player, and a selection of books and local information leaflets.
- The property has a washing machine, tumble drier, fridge-freezer and microwave. Cooking is electric.
- There is secure covered parking for one vehicle.
- A travel cot and high chair can be provided at no extra cost, but please bring your own cot bedding.
- For the comfort of all of our guests, the property is strictly non-smoking and pets are not permitted.
- All prices are in Pounds GB inclusive of VAT.
- A deposit of 25% of the rent is payable at the time of booking. The balance is payable six weeks before your arrival date.
- For insurance reasons, only those persons listed on the booking form may stay in the cottage. The total number of guests must not exceed the accommodation capacity of the property as shown in our website. It may be possible to have an extra child, but an extra charge will apply. Please ask when booking to see if this is possible.
- Our mailing list is operated in accordance with the terms of the Data Protection Act. We will not disclose your details to third parties and we promise to remove your details on request.
- To avoid misunderstandings, we wish to remind you that a booking constitutes a legal contract. If you have to cancel due to the ill health of someone in your party or the death of a close relative, you will lose your deposit and remain obliged to pay the balance, unless the property is re-let.
- We strongly urge you to make sure you have suitable travel insurance to cope with this eventuality.