Chalet Chrysalis, Morgins : Information
Here are some recent guest comments.
- Every day we tell each other what a wonderful appartment this is. Everybody has their own private sector, the fireplace is so cosy, the beds are perfect, the location is excellent. We do enjoy our stay!
Bert and Hetty Heikens, The Netherlands
- Yet another well appointed, well equipped and well situated Stoker-standard accommodation following on from our visit to Shilbottle earlier this year. There are plenty of activities to partake in and places to visit even allowing for a couple of male teenagers! The walks from the chalet using the black/red map have been very scenic and easy to fiollow - just make sure your achilles tendon and knee joints are well loosened before you go!
- We booked water rafting and parapenting from Richard Sports in Chatel high street. Both activities were great fun. Even the oldies made the aqua rafting down the Dranse unscathed. Other exhilarating rides were the zipwire at Chatel bike pak area. Evian les Bains is an attractive lakeside town as is Montreux... We used the tennis courts which were good. Tried the Chatel mountain bike park which was a real test for novices.
- We have enjoyed a thoroughly relaxing week in the chalet. The snow has been amazing and the kids have loved being in and being out sledging also. A lovely chalet, really comfortable, clean, well equipped and perfect for our needs. We hope to come back before too long.
- What a find! Your chalet is so lovely we don't wnt to leave! Morgins is just as nice as when we brought ski trips here from Kenya 10 years ago.